Family Legal: Expert – Child Maintenance – Custody – Divorce – Domestic Violence
Do you have a family law problem, or just need some friendly professional advice from a qualified lawyer? If so, you at the right place. If your query relates to child maintenance, child custody, divorce or any family law related issues, read on.
This website deals with Family Law matters. These include issues of Child Maintenance, Child Custody, Divorce, and Domestic Violence. It offers information to the public on family law legal issues people experience on a daily basis. We welcome you to learn more about us. Lastly, if you require customised legal advice and services, feel free to arrange a consultation with us. Click here for our services and prices. You can now enjoy our interactive blog whereby you can post questions and have us, and the online community answer. Visit our child custody and maintenance site for additional information. Or to arrange an urgent consultation, follow the link.
We are conveniently located in the Pinnacle Building, in the Cape Town CBD. Click here to call us on (021) 4243487 or send us an email.
Post a family law question on:
- Ante-nuptial Contracts
- Changing your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Child Maintenance / Support
- Child Custody / Visitation / Access
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Plans
If you have a question on any of the topics mentioned in the links above, go ahead and click on it, and post your question.
Free Family Law Resources
If you require any of the following free resources, feel free to order them.
- Free Basic Will Tool Kit
- Free Shariah Will Template
- Free Divorce Starter Tool Kit
- Free Child Maintenance Calculator
- Free DIY Urgent Child Contact Toolkit
- Urgent Holiday Contact Toolkit
If you are in search of family law articles, view some of them below.
- How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
- Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a parent?
- Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
- Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
- Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case
- The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
- Child born out of wedlock: Mother will not consent to her surname change and to be registered as her biological father. What can I do?
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
- Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
- Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
- Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
- Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
- Parenting Plans and the Law
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
- Rights of care, contact and guardianship of grandparents to their grandchildren – What does the law say?
Divorce & Property
- How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
- Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
- Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa comprising of:
- I’m in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship. Help from Abuse.
- How to make a Domestic Violence Application
Frequently asked questions
- Child Custody – Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Maintenance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Divorce – Frequently Asked Questions
To find out a little more about our legal expertise, feel free to click on some of legal resources:
- Adoption Law in South Africa
- Ante-Nuptial Contracts/Prenuptial Contracts- Cape Town
- Changing your property regime
- Child Custody for Fathers – South Africa
- Child Custody and Visitation – Cape Town
- Child Maintenance Advice -Johannesburg
- Child Custody – South Africa
- Child Maintenance Advice – Cape Town
- Child Custody Rights- can a father have custody rights over his child?
- Divorce – Cape Town
- Divorce and the law- Cape Town
- Domestic Violence causes – Cape Town
- Domestic Violence Awareness-Cape Town
- Family Trust Registration- Cape Town
- Failure to pay child maintenance – Cape Town
- Gain child custody – Cape Town
- Legal Adoption Process – South Africa
- Maintenance Defaulters – Cape Town
- Parenting Plans- Co-Parenting- Cape Town
- Protection Order – domestic abuse Cape Town
- Registering your Ante-Nuptial Contract – Cape Town
- Uncontested and Contested Divorce in South Africa
- What does it mean when you have primary residential custody?
- Will vs Trust – know the difference
Our Family Law Clients
We firmly believe in family relations and the need to protect and enforce it when necessary. Therefore, proper legal advice must always be provided. This we strive to ensure. Although we are based in Cape Town, we offer legal advice and legal services to clients throughout South Africa. This we do as we believe in providing high quality legal services to everyone who requires it.
Have a family Law appointment with us
We have an online appointment system which enables you to save valuable time and cut straight to the chase. There is no need for you to visit our offices (unless it is best for you to do so, or is your most preferred option).
You may set up telephonic or video consultations should you wish to do so. You can therefore stay in the office or on the couch in the comfort of your own home when dealing with us. We are therefore a physical, online, set-up and ready to meet with you. Make your appointment online for a consultation today.
If you find any of our articles, free resources and posts interesting, or possibly useful to others, please like and share it on Social Media by clicking on the icons below. Should you require any other legal services and advice, not related to family law, visit Private Legal.
Visit our child custody and maintenance site for additional information.