Family Law Attorneys Cape Town
Experts: What is a family law Attorney and how can a family Attorney be of help to you?
First of all, when dealing with a legal matter such as divorce, child maintenance, child custody etc, it is important to seek the proper legal advice from a professional within the field. A family law Attorney does just that!
Our law offices are situated in the heart of the bustling CBD in a central, safe setting for your convenience. Our legal expert has extensive experience in the field of family law which is classified in number of essential aspect:
- Ante-nuptial Contracts
- Changing your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Child Maintenance / Support
- Child Custody / Visitation / Access
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Plans
If you have a question on any of the topics mentioned in the links above, go ahead and click on it, and post your question.
As legal consultancy, we get calls on a regular basis in which people ask for an Attorney to assist them in their legal case. We are well affiliated with experienced Attorneys and Advocates that can ensure that you get the best out of your case.
What family Lawyers do on a daily basis
Family lawyers are experienced experts in dealing with diverse matters that requires their legal expertise. Should you be seeking a divorce, or looking for child maintenance guidance in the law, then a family law Attorney is the right person to speak to.
The way it works is that we enable an online appointment system in which the potential client can make the appointment online themselves, or our friendly receptionist can do it for you. After making an appointment, you will receive an automated email as well as an SMS your side, containing all the information you need to know about the legal consultation ahead.
Once payment has been made in advance, your professional consultation is confirmed and you will be consulting with a family legal expert who will be giving you the necessary legal advice you require.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead get dialing to have an online appointment made for you today!
Free legal advice
Our website is easy to navigate and the legal expert had put together well thought out legal articles consisting of free, expert legal advice for your convenience.
Below are some of free legal advice article that may be of help to you:
- How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
- Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a parent?
- Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
- Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
- Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case
- The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
- Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
- Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
- Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
- Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
- Parenting Plans and the Law
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
Divorce & Property
- How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
- Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
- Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa comprising of:
- I’m in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship. Help from Abuse.
- How to make a Domestic Violence Application
Call our law offices on 021 424 3487 and have your online appointment made for you today!
Have a family Law appointment with us
We have an online appointments system which enables you to save valuable time and cut straight to the chase. There is therefore no need for you to visit our offices (unless it is best for you to do so, or is your most preferred option).
You may set up telephonic or video consultations should you wish to do so. You can therefore stay in the office or on the couch in the comfort of your own home when dealing with us. We are therefore physical, online, set-up and ready to meet with you. Make your appointment online for a consultation today.
If you find any of our articles, free resources and posts interesting, or possibly useful to others, please like and share it on Social Media by clicking on the icons below. Should you require any other legal services and advice, not related to family law, visit Private Legal.
Visit our child custody and maintenance site for additional information.