Free Legal Advice on Family Law and Related Topics
Legal services can be very expensive. However, if you know how to move around the web, you can easily find free resources. If you are in search of family law related legal services and advice, you are at the right place.
We are a legal consultancy based in the Western Cape. Our services comprise of various family law and other legal fields. Should you require any family law legal advice or services, click on the various links on this website.
Our Family Law Clients
We firmly believe in family relations and the need to protect and enforce it when necessary. Therefore, proper workable legal advice must always be provided. This we strive to ensure. Although we are based in Cape Town, we offer legal advice and legal services to clients throughout South Africa. This we do as we believe in providing high-quality legal services to everyone who requires it.
Free Family Law Resources
If you require any of the following free resources, feel free to order them.
- A Free Basic Will Tool Kit
- Free Shariah Will Template
- A Free Divorce Starter Tool Kit
- Free Child Maintenance Calculator
- A Free DIY Urgent Child Contact Toolkit
- Urgent Holiday Contact Toolkit
If you are in search of family law articles, view some of them below.
- How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
- Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a parent?
- Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
- Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
- Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case
- The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
- Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
- Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
- Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
- Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
- Parenting Plans and the Law
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
Divorce & Property
- How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
- Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
- Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa comprising of:
- I’m in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship. Help from Abuse.
- How to make a Domestic Violence Application
Frequently asked questions
- Child Custody – Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Maintenance – Frequently Asked Questions
- Divorce – Frequently Asked Questions
Have a family Law appointment with us
We have an online appointments system which enables you to save valuable time and cut straight to the chase. There is, therefore, no need for you to visit our offices (unless it is best for you to do so, or is your most preferred option).
You may set up telephonic or video consultations should you wish to do so. You can, therefore, stay in the office or on the couch in the comfort of your own home when dealing with us. We are therefore physical, online, set-up and ready to meet with you. Make your appointment online for a consultation today.
If you find any of our articles, free resources and posts interesting, or possibly useful to others, please like and share it on Social Media by clicking on the icons below. Should you require any other legal services and advice, not related to family law, visit Private Legal.
Visit our child custody and maintenance site for additional information.