Family Legal Products
Starting off a business can be scary and for those already established, you would know that the learning never ends. To ensure that you’re running a successful, sustainable business, it is important to seek the advice of a legal expert that could advise you accordingly.
We are a family and business legal consultancy that aims to deliver professional, expert legal advice and guidance where necessary.
See our estimated cost for our legal business products are as follows:
|Ante-nuptial Contracts||R 2 100 – 00|
|Basic Will Drafting||R 1 000 – 00|
|Email Legal Advice (per question)||R 299 – 00|
|Family Trust Registration||R 7500 – 00|
|Shariah Will Drafting||R 950 – 00|
|Unopposed Divorces||R 9500 – 00|
For your convenience, we are also professional legal drafters of Ante-Nuptial Contracts which will cost you to you a total of R2 100 – 00. Furthermore, we have a professional online method in which you can call our offices on 021 424 3487, for an online appointment to be made for you.
Do feel free to find out more about our business legal support and legal guidance that we offer businesses to help you take the first positive step.
Connect with us today!
Family legal advice at its best
What sets our consultancy aside from the rest is that we incorporate family legal matters as well – with the legal expertise of the legal expert, we are able to advise on family legal matters. Below are family legal topics we deal with:
- Child Maintenance
- Ante-nuptial Contact
- Change Matrimonial Property Regime
- Child Adoption
- Child Custody and Access
- Domestic Violence Protection
- Family Trust Registration
- Fast Unopposed Divorces
- Non-Compliance with maintenance orders
- Parenting Plans
- Postnuptial Contract Registration
- Pre-nikkah Agreement
Should you be interested in any of the above legal matters in family law, you can call our law offices to have an online appointment made for you (this is a quick, easy process). Our friendly receptionist will be more than happy to assist you.
Once an appointment has been made online, you will get an automated email your side which will contain all details relevant to the consultation. This automated email is of utmost importance and should be read thoroughly before payment is made.
The following with be highlighted in the automated email:
- Name (of potential client)
- Surname (of potential client)
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Contact details
- Date and time of consultation
- Nature of legal matter
- Payment methods are highlighted and terms and conditions .
Call our offices on 021 424 3487, for an online appointment to be made for you today!
Free, expert family legal advice
We have compiled a range of online legal articles that explains the rights of fathers. These online articles contain free, expert legal advice compiled by the legal expert himself:
- Child custody visitation access- questions and answers
- Child custody frequently asked questions
- Father refused contact to his child. What are his rights?
- Father’s parental responsibilities and rights to his child.
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental child abuse in custody cases- Cape Town
- What does it mean when you have primary residential custody?
- What happens in a case custody dispute when one parent is mentally ill?
Feel free to call our law offices on 021 424 3487 today, for an online appointment for a professional legal consultation today!
The creators of this website had made free, expert legal advice easily accessible for your convenience. For more on your legal options and ideas for your divorce, see the following links:
- How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
- Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
- Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa
The free divorce starter toolkit provides you with the necessary tools to attend to the unopposed divorce on your own. The tools include a template Summons, Particulars of Claim and a Notice of Set-Down.