I am looking for the best lawyer, attorney or advocate in South Africa for my case. How do I find him or her?

I am in search of a trustworthy attorney or advocate. Please direct me to reputable sources to find one. There are many reputable sources for legal advice and services. Some options include consulting with an advocate or attorney, reaching out to a legal aid organisation, or searching for legal resources through your various websites. It’s essential to research and choose a reliable source to ensure that you receive accurate and trustworthy legal guidance, advice or representation. When do I decide that there is a need to consult with a lawyer, attorney, or advocate? Consider consulting with a lawyer, attorney, or advocate if you are facing a legal issue or have questions you need help with. Some everyday situations where you may want to consult a lawyer include:  1. You have been arrested or charged with a crime;  2. You are facing a civil lawsuit or have been served with legal I want to learn more

The father does not want to consent to a passport and the Relocation from South Africa with my minor child. What are my rights?

Relocating from South Africa with your child – When do you need consent from the father? Relocation – If you were born and raised in South Africa, it does not mean that you have to live there for the rest of your life. There are opportunities elsewhere in the world to live and continue your life’s journey. This may include a neighbouring country, or on another continent like Europe. Wherever it is, there are a few things to consider should you wish to relocate with your minor child. This is especially so if you are not relocating with the father. If you are the only parent to your child, then this article may not apply to you. This is where we will start off this article. The other parent when it comes to relocation If you are a mother and was never married to the father of your child, the I want to learn more

Parental Guardianship Consent when it comes to School – May a parent refused to give consent?

Parental consent for a minor child’s enrolment into a school – What can you do if co-guardianship consent is refused? Children have a right to a decent education—one which would benefit them in life. Every caring parent wants to give their child the best education possible according to their specific circumstances and station in life.  Not all parents earn the same amount of money or have access the best type of education. However, most parents will do their best, which the law and society expect of all parents. In doing so, they ensure that their child has the best opportunities in life. Parents co-operating in educating their minor children It is vitally important for parents to co-operate when it comes to their minor child’s education. This relates to the enrollment into a school, the paying of school fees, transportation, parent involvement, homework, etc. If one parent does not wish to I want to learn more

Frequently asked questions regarding relocation and consent when it comes to minor children

Frequently asked questions regarding relocation and consent when it comes to minor children Relocation – Are you planning on relocating to another country or moving to a different province within South Africa with your minor child? Are you concerned about the issue of consent from the other parent? Below are some frequently asked, and related questions on the topic. We would encourage you to post and answer some of the questions, or just leave a comment. Parents often decide to relocate with their minor children. However, they do not always understand the legal requirements and implications involved. For example, can they just leave the country with the minor child or do they require the other parents’ consent? Furthermore, if consent is required and refused; what are the remedies available to that parent? With regard to the issue of moving from one province to another, unless a court order stipulates otherwise, I want to learn more

What are the rights of unmarried mothers and fathers wanting to travel overseas with their minor child if consent is refused?

I am an unmarried mother. I want to take my child with me on a holiday overseas, but the biological father of my child does not want to give consent and co-operate. What are my, and our child’s rights for a passport and to visit the United Kingdom? South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. We have mountains, seas, forests, lakes, and dams. It is the ideal holiday destination, and a countless number of people flock to our shores every year. But now and again, South Africans want to leave our borders and go on holiday to another country. For this, one usually only requires an air ticket, passport, and a visa. And of course, some money. Now the process of traveling overseas would be simple if you are an adult going on your own, or with another adult. What if a single parent wants I want to learn more

Divorce Lawyer – Cape Town – Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf on Fast divorces

Could you provide me with an explanation of how a quick divorce works and what steps are involved in the process? If your marriage is irreparably broken, divorce may be the most practical solution. However, if there is still a chance of reconciliation, divorce may not be the optimal choice for you and your family. You may want to consider trying marriage counseling, having open communication, or seeking guidance from a religious authority to try to save your marriage. If all attempts fail, seeking advice from a legal professional can help you finalize your divorce. How does a quick divorce work? A quick divorce can be finalized in a few weeks when both spouses agree on the divorce and proceed on an uncontested basis. Meeting with an attorney and advocate to draft necessary papers initiates the divorce process. The steps to follow are simpled: Meet with the advocate or attorney, I want to learn more

Call Now ButtonCall now