I am looking for the best lawyer, attorney or advocate in South Africa for my case. How do I find him or her?

I am in search of a trustworthy attorney or advocate. Please direct me to reputable sources to find one. There are many reputable sources for legal advice and services. Some options include consulting with an advocate or attorney, reaching out to a legal aid organisation, or searching for legal resources through your various websites. It’s essential to research and choose a reliable source to ensure that you receive accurate and trustworthy legal guidance, advice or representation. When do I decide that there is a need to consult with a lawyer, attorney, or advocate? Consider consulting with a lawyer, attorney, or advocate if you are facing a legal issue or have questions you need help with. Some everyday situations where you may want to consult a lawyer include:  1. You have been arrested or charged with a crime;  2. You are facing a civil lawsuit or have been served with legal I want to learn more

Relocation of my minor child to Australia – What are my rights if the other parent refuses to give guardianship consent?

I want to relocate from South Africa to Australia with my minor child. The other parent does not want my child to relocate to Australia. What can I do? Australia is a popular destination to emigrate to. People emigrate from South Africa for many reasons. It ranges from better employment opportunities, family relations, or for a better standard of living. Whatever the reason a parent wants to relocate to Australia, if a minor child will be joining that parent and also relocating to Australia, then the parent remaining in South Africa’s consent would usually be required. Let us unpack the legal issues a parent may encounter when wanting to emigrate to Australia. Before we do so, let us list the various cities and towns in Australia to which you may want to relocate: Canberra, New South Wales, Albury-Wodonga, Armidale, Ballina, Balranald, Batemans Bay, Bathurst, Bega, Bourke, Bowral, Broken Hill, Byron I want to learn more

Passport Application for my child. I cannot find the father to give consent at the Department of Home Affairs

Passport Application for a minor child: Mother cannot find the father to provide the necessary consent at the Department of Home Affairs. The Application is therefore refused. Passport Application for a minor child: It is not easy being a single parent, and at the same time, the primary caregiver of the child. This is even so where the other parent pays child support and regularly sees the child. This article deals with the situation where the father of the child is missing. He, therefore, does not pay any child support, nor has a relationship with the child. This causes a problem when it comes to issues of guardianship rights. For example, when the mother wants to enrol the child in a school or provide medical consent. The question would always arise – “where is the father?”, or “did the father give his consent?” When it comes to official matters, for I want to learn more

What are the rights of unmarried mothers and fathers wanting to travel overseas with their minor child if consent is refused?

I am an unmarried mother. I want to take my child with me on a holiday overseas, but the biological father of my child does not want to give consent and co-operate. What are my, and our child’s rights for a passport and to visit the United Kingdom? South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. We have mountains, seas, forests, lakes, and dams. It is the ideal holiday destination, and a countless number of people flock to our shores every year. But now and again, South Africans want to leave our borders and go on holiday to another country. For this, one usually only requires an air ticket, passport, and a visa. And of course, some money. Now the process of traveling overseas would be simple if you are an adult going on your own, or with another adult. What if a single parent wants I want to learn more

Call Now ButtonCall now