Advocate Abduroaf – Advocate of the High Court of South Africa – Cape Town

Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf Cape Town South Africa Attorney

Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf – Advocate of the High Court of South Africa

Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf is an advocate of the High Court of South Africa. He has the right of appearance in any Court in South Africa. Other than representing clients in Court in legal matters, he also advises them. Read further to find out more about this exceptional legal eagle.

Advocate of the High Court of South Africa Legal Cape Town
Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf

Early success

Having completed his Masters in Law Degree (LL.M) in 2003, advocate Abduroaf was the same year admitted as an advocate of the High Court of South Africa. In the same year, he further successfully represented his client in the Western Cape High Court, where history was made. This was the case of Petersen v Maintenance Officer Simon’s Town Maintenance Court and Others 2004 2 SA 56 (C) 38. Because of this important case, it is now possible to claim maintenance from paternal grandparents of children born out of wedlock. This was not possible for over 80 years. If it was not for his tenacity and belief in law, his client wouldn’t receive the much-needed child support.

Advocate Abduroaf keeping the momentum

A year later, the young advocate Abduroaf, again made legal history. This was in the case of Soller v Maintenance Magistrate, Wynberg and Others 2006 2 SA 66 (C) 2006 446. In this case, the Western Cape High Court confirmed the extensive powers of the Maintenance Court, which includes interdicting pension funds. A mother struggling to obtain maintenance has an additional option because of this case. Because of the latter two cases, family law has developed constitutionally to the benefit of many.

Advocate Abduroaf’s practice for the past 15 (fifteen) years

For the past 15 (fifteen) years, advocate Abduroaf represented his clients in countless legal matters. These ranged from businesses, commercial, family, to criminal matters. Don’t forget about employment and delictual matters. Advocate Abduroaf fearlessly represented his clients and keeps that work ethic up until this day. You would further find a range of legal articles on the internet written by the advocate. Go ahead and do a simple search.

Attorney Referrals

As an Advocate, his work comes to him via attorneys. If you ask why – the client has to first approach an attorney with his or her problem. Thereafter the attorney instructs the advocate if necessary, under the circumstances, or if the client persists. Of course, this is still the practice in South Africa. No doubt, this will change soon as provided for in the Legal Practice Act. However, for now, if you require his legal assistance as an Advocate, you have to make use of an attorney.

Contact Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf

If you wish to contact Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf, feel free to call 0211110090. Follow this link to read more about the advocate.


View some of the articles written by Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf by clicking on the links:

Child Maintenance

  1. How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
  2. Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a parent?
  3. Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
  4. Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
  5. Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case

Child Custody

  1. The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
  2. Child born out of wedlock: Mother will not consent to her surname change and to be registered as her biological father. What can I do?
  3. How do I get full custody over my child?
  4. Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
  5. Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
  6. Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
  7. Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
  8. Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
  9. Parenting Plans and the Law
  10. What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
  11. How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
  12. Rights of care, contact and guardianship of grandparents to their grandchildren – What does the law say?

Divorce & Property

  1. How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
  2. Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
  3. Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
  4. Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa comprising of:

Domestic Violence

  1. I’m in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship. Help from Abuse.
  2. How to make a Domestic Violence Application


About the Author

Advocate South Africa

Legal Advisor for Our Lawyer (Pty) Ltd
Call 0211110090
For appointments: https://www.ourlawyer.co.za/advice

2 thoughts on “Advocate Abduroaf – Advocate of the High Court of South Africa – Cape Town

  1. Good morning my Sikelela Jack and I’m 23 years old I have a 6 year old boy. His father is not supporting us in any way, whenever asking for his help his always responding negatively. I don’t what to do and I’m sure to trust his family I’m just confused,I have nothing my child has nothing my mother helps us out every now and then. Please is there a way you can assist me with? Or guide me on what to do.
    Thank you.
    You can contact me :
    [Conduct details removed by Our Lawyer)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like these

Call now