How do you know if a Lawyer is good?
When it comes to choosing a good Attorney or legal expert, the layperson can fall into a big trap. This is not necessary due to ignorance – anyone can be fooled. Knowing this full well, we decided that this piece could help you determine whether a particular legal expert is capable of dealing with your legal matter.
It is interesting to note that we often get questions such as:
- Is your legal expert experienced?
- How long has your legal expert been in the game?
- What are his legal expertise?
- What kind of law does your legal consultancy specialise in…and so forth
What is great is that our law offices can truly boast a professional legal expert who will be on board to guide you through your legal consultations. For more on the experiences and expertise of our legal expert, see the following free, expert legal advice articles in the following categories:
- How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
- Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a parent?
- Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
- Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
- Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case
- The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
- Child born out of wedlock: Mother will not consent to her surname change and to be registered as her biological father. What can I do?
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
- Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
- Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
- Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
- Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
- Parenting Plans and the Law
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
- Rights of care, contact and guardianship of grandparents to their grandchildren – What does the law say?
Attorney and Advocate – the difference?
Believe it or not, but there is a major difference between the two professions – though both experts have the law in common.
We are very much aware of the confusion so feel free to see our Advocate of the High Court page as well as our Lawyers, Attorneys, Advocates, Legal Practitioners explained page.
Feel free to call our friendly receptionist to make an online appointment with us today and consult with a legal expert.
Find a specialized expert
Our law offices are situated in the heart of the buzzing CBD at Suit 702, 7th floor, The Pinnacle, corner of Strand and Burg Street. We are legal experts in family law whereby we offer a range of family law legal services. These are:
- Child Maintenance
- Ante-nuptial Contact
- Change Matrimonial Property Regime
- Child Adoption
- Child Custody and Access
- Domestic Violence Protection
- Family Trust Registration
- Fast Unopposed Divorces
- Non-Compliance with maintenance orders
- Parenting Plans
- Postnuptial Contract Registration
- Pre-nikkah Agreement
Make an online appointment with us today and consult with a legal expert.