Conveyancer and Estates – Buying, Selling or Renting of Property

Property Lawyer, Conveyencer, Deceased Estate, Cape Town, Rent, Lease

Do you require a property lawyer to assist you with the purchase, sale or renting of property or wind up a deceased estate?

Complete the online form below should you require the following services, or leave a comment below:

Purchasing or Selling of Property

For this you would require the following:

Transferring Attorneys

They transfer the property from the seller to the buyer.
They represent the seller in the process who appoints them.

Leasing and Letting of Property

Property Attorneys

They would assist in drafting short-term and long-term lease agreements.

Deceased Estates

If someone passes away, their estate must be wound up. If there is property involved, it is advisable to have a property lawyer act as executor and wind up the estate.


About the Author

Advocate South Africa

Legal Advisor for Our Lawyer (Pty) Ltd
Call 0211110090
For appointments: https://www.ourlawyer.co.za/advice

One thought on “Conveyancer and Estates – Buying, Selling or Renting of Property

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like these

Call now