Over 3000 legal questions and answers on Our Lawyer’s Website

Seek professional help in child custody matters

Our Lawyer’s website has over 3000, yes three thousand legal advice questions and answers. No wonder this website keeps appearing when searching for family law and related matters.

If you have not browsed through this website before; now is the time. You will find useful information and relevant articles. These articles relate to various aspects of family law and related matters. For example, child maintenance, child custody, divorce and so on. You would also find interesting articles relating to relocation as well as passport applications for minor children where consent is refused. Therefore, it is an authoritative website on family law. Furthermore, it is fast and secure.

With over 3000 comments and answers on this website, why not go ahead and post your legal question today for free. Read an article you find interesting, and then leave a comment below. It is as easy as that. Anyone may respond to the comment. In this way, people with experience can provide valuable insight on the topic.

Finding the right platform to assist you with your legal matters is not always easy. However, Our Lawyer makes it easy for you. Their platform comprises of the following:

Paid Service

  • Face to face legal advice;
  • Telephonic legal advice;
  • Video (FaceTime / Skype / WhatsApp) legal advice.

There is no need to take time off work or visit our office for legal advice. Our telephonic and video service is there just for you.

Complimentary resources

  • Free products (visit www.ourlawyer.co.za/shop
  • Free legal advice via our blog posts

Go ahead, make use of the services offered by Our Lawyer (Pty) Ltd today.

We are certain that you found the content on this website useful and interesting. Please consider sharing it on the share buttons below. They include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Gmail and more. Someone may find it useful as well.

Should you require business advice or services, feel free to click on these links:

Business SA | Private Legal | Envirolaws

Please share. Someone in need may find it useful.

2 thoughts on “Over 3000 legal questions and answers on Our Lawyer’s Website

  1. Our Lawyer says:

    22 Aug 2019 at 06:08

    Good day

    Yes, you have full right to ask for a receipt. Otherwise, request to pay it into a banking account.

    Hi there in response to the above, does this include receipts on how and what the maintenance money is spent on?
    I’f the mother refuses to produce reciepts on how the maintenance is spent what do I do?

    Really appreciate the advise

    1. Good day
      It would be exhausting for the mother to always to have to account for what she does with the mother and show receipts etc. Usually, you pay an amount each month and leave it that. If you feel the amount is too much, then you can ask for proof. If the mother takes you to the maintenance court, they would order an amount and not ask her to her receipts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now ButtonCall now
WhatsApp chat