Looking for Family Legal Services in Kreupelbosch- Child Maintenance, Child Custody, Visitation Rights and Divorce
Here at our law officers, we understand the struggle of your anxious search for family legal services. Most often, you under the impression that you may not find the legal services you require within close proximity. Look no further.
Family Legal Advice Consultancy
We are a family legal consultancy that strives to cater for all your legal needs by offering legal advice and guidance in family law. If you happen to be residing in the Kreupelbosch area, then legal advice is still in your favor. Searching for a legal solution is tough enough and we are fully aware of this. With this in mind, we have made our legal advice and legal guidance easily accessible for your convenience. Our online system enables you to make an online appointment for a professional legal consultation within minutes, while in the comfort of your own home.
Price listings for Family Legal Services in Kreupelbosch
We have managed to compile a straightforward price list of some of our legal services in which we offer legal advice and legal guidance in. With that being said, we often have potential clients asking us for an overall view of what the service will cost. When it comes to child maintenance, child custody, contested/opposed divorces and so on; then an overview of the cost cannot be provided as this will depend upon nature and circumstance of the legal matter. See our legal services page for an idea of what some of our legal services will cost.
Legal Advice in Kreupelbosch– Family law legal topics
For family law legal topics, we offer legal advice on a variety of family law topics, which include, but is not limited to:
- Child Maintenance
- Ante-nuptial Contact
- Change Matrimonial Property Regime
- Child Adoption
- Child Custody and Access
- Domestic Violence Protection
- Family Trust Registration
- Fast Unopposed Divorces
- Non-Compliance with maintenance orders
- Parenting Plans
- Postnuptial Contract Registration
- Pre-nikkah Agreement
And while our consultation does come at a fee of R800; we have made our free, expert legal advice articles on our website, easily accessible for the layperson. See the following free, expert legal advice articles which were carefully crafted by the legal expert himself.
These articles can be found in the following categories:
- How to Apply for Child Maintenance at Court – Step by Step Guide and Advice
- Child Maintenance Question. How much should I pay or contribute as a p
- Child Support or maintenance claims. Does an unemployed father pay?
- Non-compliance with Maintenance Orders — Civil and Criminal Remedies
- Tricks and tips on how to win your child maintenance case
- The Law Regarding Children – The Children’s Act 38 of 2005
- The child born out of wedlock: Mother will not consent to her surname change and to be registered as her biological father. What can I do?
- How do I get full custody over my child?
- Parental Child Abuse in Custody Cases
- Relocate with minor child. Parent Refusing Consent for a Passport
- Father being refused contact to his child! What are his rights as a Father?
- Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child
- Urgent Access to your Children without a Lawyer
- Parenting Plans and the Law
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- How to win your child custody and access court case – Tips and Tricks
- Rights of care, contact and guardianship of grandparents to their grandchildren – What does the law say?
Divorce and Property
- How to Change your Matrimonial Property Regime
- Do your own Unopposed Divorce. No lawyers needed and its Free.
- Parental Rights of Divorced Muslim parents after a Talaq or Faskh
- Free Online Divorce Assistance Form – DIY Cape Town South Africa comprising of:
So whether you’re residing in the Northern or Southern suburbs, we can assist you in your legal plight. Call our law offices on 021 424 3487, and have our friendly receptionist make an online appointment for you for a face to face, telephonic or Video Chat/Skype legal consultation.
Legal consultation – telephonic, face to face or via video chat / Skype legal advice for those residing in Kreupelbosch
Are you residing in Kreupelbosch and concerned that legal advice and legal guidance may be out of your way? This could never be more far off from the truth. Our professional legal consultancy has taken such circumstances into account and have managed to accommodate for those residing in the Kreupelbosch area. Our professional legal consultation can take place by virtue of video chat / Skype, email or telephonic for your convenience. We are currently based at Suit 702, 7th Floor, The Pinnacle (on the corner of Burg and Strand Street).
Do you require an Attorney to handle your legal matter? No problem. Our law offices have built a wealth of legal connections to ease your plight. After assessing your legal matter during the consultation, we can refer you to an Attorney if necessary.
However, we have managed to sustain a convenient online operation which will unfold within the following ways:
- Call our friendly receptionist and ask to have an appointment made for you online which will only take a minute or two.
- You have the choice of deciding whether you would like a telephonic, email, video chat/Skype legal consultation.
- Once you call our law offices on 021 424 3487, the receptionist will make an appointment online for you. Thereafter, you will receive an automated email which will contain all relevant details about the legal consultation. The date, time, nature of legal matter and payments methods will be highlighted within the email.
- We urge potential clients to read their email well as well as the terms and conditions within the email.
- Only once payment has been made, will the face to face legal consultation be confirmed.
- Bear in mind that the date and time of the legal consultation is subject to change on either our part or the potential client’s part. Hence the potential client is free to change the date and time should they later find a more convenient date or time.
Call our law offices on 021 424 3487, and have our friendly receptionist make an online appointment for you for a face to face, telephonic or Video Chat/Skype legal consultation.
Free legal products if you live in Kreupelbosch
Our law offices do not offer pro bono legal services as we are a Family Legal Consultancy that aims at offering expert, efficient legal advice and assistance on child maintenance, divorce, child custody and so forth. We have, however, as mentioned previously, made our free, expert legal advice accessible to the layperson on our website.
The creators of this website have compiled a “Free Family Law Resources” section, which can be found on our home page. The family law resources are as follows:
- Free Basic Will Tool Kit
- Free Shariah Will Template
- Free Divorce Starter Tool Kit
- Free Child Maintenance Calculator
- Free DIY Urgent Child Contact Toolkit
- Urgent Holiday Contact Toolkit
You can now enjoy free, expert legal advice at the touch of a button. Call our law offices on 021 424 3487, and have our friendly receptionist make an online appointment for you for a face to face, telephonic or Video Chat/Skype legal consultation.
Connect with us today!