I am having challenges in the Children’s Court. How do I find the best Advocate for my case?

Best lawyer in Children's Court matters South Africa Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf 

I require a law firm to assist me in my Children’s Court matter in South Africa

What are your contact details?

If you require an Advocate Law Firm to assist you in your legal matter, feel free to contact us using the following details:

The services you may instruct the firm of Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf to represent you in are as follows:

High Court matters

  • Civil claim surrounding money;
  • Interdicts;
  • Divorces (Opposed and unopposed);
  • Child Custody and guardianship disputes;
  • Relocation of minor children;
  • Various criminal matters;
  • Minor children surname changes;
  • Appeals and Reviews; and
  • Other matters.

Magistrates Court matters

  • Civil claim surrounding money;
  • Various criminal matters;
  • Interdicts;
  • Maintenance Court matters;
  • Divorces Court matters (Opposed and unopposed)’
  • Children’s Court matter; and
  • Other matters.

Constitutional Court

  • Appeals

Supreme Court of Appeal

  • Appeals and Reviews

We service clients throughout South Africa. These include:

Cape Town



East London





Port Elizabeth




About the Author

Advocate South Africa

Legal Advisor for Our Lawyer (Pty) Ltd
Call 0211110090
For appointments: https://www.ourlawyer.co.za/advice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like these

Call now