Settlement Agreements

Disputes in family law matters are not rare. In some situations, disputes are inevitable. An example would be where both parents want to have custody over a minor child. Or the parents cannot agree on the child maintenance amount. Whatever the dispute, it is advisable that it gets resolved as soon as possible and out of court. This they can do via a settlement agreement. If they need to approach the court, it should only be to have the settlement agreement made an order of the court.

Should you require legal advice on your specific situation, kindly set up a legal advice consultation by using the form below. Otherwise, browse and learn from over 300 webpages, and over 3000 questions and answers on our website.

As you will see below, there is no obligation to go ahead with the consultation once you completed the online form. We will, however, send you an email and other communications where after you can decide whether you want to go ahead with the consultation.


Call now