Parenting Plans / Parental Plans

When parents experience difficulties in exercising their parental responsibilities and rights, they should try to agree on a parenting plan. This they should do before approaching the court. With the assistance of a social worker, psychologist or suitably qualified person, the parents can come to a parenting agreement that is in the child’s best interest and one that is workable.

Should you require legal advice on your specific situation, kindly set up a legal advice consultation by using the form below. Otherwise, browse and learn from over 300 webpages, and over 3000 questions and answers on our website.
As you will see below, there is no obligation to go ahead with the consultation once you completed the online form. We will, however, send you an email and other communications where after you can decide whether you want to go ahead with the consultation.

Call now