Child Maintenance or Support Calculator. Download and Calculate your Maintenance
Our Maintenance and Support Calculator
Our Lawyer Pty Ltd introduced a free child maintenance calculator, in Microsoft Excel format, created by Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf, a family law expert, and advocate of the High Court of South Africa. This was done in order to help you have a better idea of how much maintenance you should receive, pay, or claim. To go ahead and immediately order and download the child maintenance or support calculator in Microsoft Excel format, click here. That is the best format to us. Otherwise read on to find out more about how to order, and use this useful tool.
If you wish to make a nominal payment for the calculator after ordering and testing it, you are are welcome to do so. Otherwise, please proceed with ordering and making use of it.
Why use the Maintenance Calculator
Many people do not proceed with claiming child maintenance because they do not know if they have a case. This is minimised by making use of the calculator which would assist you with the following:
- To have an idea on how much maintenance you should be receiving from the other parent of your child;
- How much maintenance you should be paying; and
- Assist in reaching a mutual agreement with the other parent due to having a more accurate idea of how much either parent should be contributing to the child or children’s living expenses.
How to download the Maintenance Calculator
We made access to our free child maintenance calculator quick and easy for your convenience. To successfully download your free maintenance calculator, follow these simple steps:
- Click on this link which would take you to the online purchase page. Don’t worry, the calculator is free.
- You will now be directed to our online free maintenance calculator purchase page, where you have to click on the “ADD TO CART” button to start with the online purchase process. Have a look at the picture below. The “ADD TO CART” button is at the bottom left corner of the picture.
- Once you added the free calculator to the cart, click on the “view cart” icon. This you can see at the top left-hand side corner of the picture.
- You will then be directed to the “checkout” page as in the picture below. Make sure all your products are showing. If all is in order, click on “Proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in the details where necessary as well as your email address. Tick off the “Terms and Conditions” option before placing your order.
- You can now click on the “Place Order” button after which your request will be processed. A screen similar to the one below should appear on your screen.
- After successfully purchasing the free product, you should receive an email to download the free maintenance calculator. The email should be similar to the picture below. A link will be provided in which you can download your free child maintenance or support calculator.
Now that you downloaded the Calculator Microsoft in Excel format, you can go right away and start crunching those numbers. If you want some basic instructions on how to go about using it, read further below.
Instructions on how to use the maintenance calculator
If you never read from the top, the idea behind our Free Child Maintenance Calculator is to give a layperson or parent an idea of how much support they should receive, pay or claim. Go ahead and download your free child maintenance calculator.
Firstly, read the brief “ABC Guide to Applying for Child Support/Child Maintenance” before proceeding with the maintenance calculator. The guide is comprised of free, professional legal advice on how to claim maintenance. Depending on the nature or circumstances of the legal matter, you may well still require the advice of a legal expert.
What to do with the maintenance calculator
- When using the maintenance calculator, you will be required to fill in your “assets”. This can be classified as property, vehicle, savings, shares, investments or “other” assets you may own.
- After filling in the details of your assets, select the “Next” option.
- Followed by this, is the “Income” page in which you will have to fill in your income details. Select the “Next” option.
- This will take you to the “Monthly Expenses” page, including that of the minor child.
- Select the “Done” option after filling in all details and wait for results!
From the Our Lawyer team, we hope that you have a pleasant experience with our free calculator! Have a look at our services, it may interest you. If you are looking for other legal services, please visit Private Legal.
This and other articles and posts found on this website are written by Adv. Muhammad Abduroaf to assist people with various family law related issues they may have. If you find any of our articles, free resources and posts interesting, or possibly useful to others, please like and share it on Social Media by clicking on the icons below. For more interesting articles and information on Family Law, view our articles and Q&A page. If you have a family law related legal issue and you want someone to answer or reply to it, feel free to post it on our Family Law Blog. Therefore, kindly like and share.
Should you require any other legal services and advice, not related to family law, visit Private Legal.