Contact and care rights to minor children

A child has a right to have both parents in his or her life. This is not only a right but also in the child’s best interests. Parents should, therefore, put their personal issues aside and work towards ensuring the child’s interest are upheld when it comes to contact and care. However, sometimes this is not possible, and the law needs to step in. Parents may first consider mediation. However, if this fails, the courts may have to be approached.

Should you require legal advice on your specific situation, kindly set up a legal advice consultation by using the form below. Otherwise, browse and learn from over 300 webpages, and over 3000 questions and answers on our website.

As you will see below, there is no obligation to go ahead with the consultation once you completed the online form. We will, however, send you an email and other communications where after you can decide whether you want to go ahead with the consultation.

Call now