What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?

Parents with Psychiatric disorders No parent is perfect. And no one can help it if they suffer from some psychological disorder. However, when it comes to parenting, mental health does play a role regarding the issue of child custody. In other words, a parent with a psychological disorder would find it hard to be a child’s primary care giver, if the child would best be cared for by the other parent. This is assuming that the other parent in this case is capable of caring for the child. This article is connected to the topic Child Custody and Visitation Court Applications. It may be useful to read up on it before proceeding to read further. Otherwise, read on to find out more about parental child abuse and the legal aspects surrounding it. When should you consult with a lawyer? Seeing that you are dealing with parental rights and responsibilities, it I want to learn more

Property Registration Frequently Asked Questions

Are you intending to purchase property? Do you have a property registration related question? If so, feel free to post it below. What are the documents required for land registration? What is registration of property? Are property deeds public record? How long does it take for a bond to be registered at the deeds office? What are the documents need to be checked before buying a plot? Is will to be registered? What is Khata Certificate and Khata Extract? Do daughters have right father’s property? What is the definition of a vacant house? How can I get a copy of the deed to my house? What does it mean if your name is on the deed to a house? What is a first registration? What is the deeds office? What is will of a property? Do Wills need to be recorded? What is a Khata certificate? What is encumbrance certificate I want to learn more

Father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child

Confirming a father’s Parental Responsibilities and Rights to his Child In the past, the terms Custody and Access was used in relation to the rights of parents to children. Now the terms Care and Contact are used. The term visitation may also be mentioned as well. According to the Children’s Act of 2005, both parents have full parental responsibilities and rights in relation to a child. There are however certain exceptions.  If there is a dispute regarding that, then the father may have to make an application to the High Court confirming his responsibilities and rights and enforcing them. This can turn out to be a costly affair. You may do it yourself.  If, however, a father has to take that route, it is strongly suggested that he gets hold of an attorney. – Adv. Muhammad Abduroaf LL.B LL. M – Advocate of the High Court of South Africa. The I want to learn more

Call Now ButtonCall now