I feel that the High Court granted an unfair child custody order. Is there anything I can do to challenge the Court’s decision?

Can a parent appeal a child custody order granted by the High Court or Children’s Court? In resolving disputes regarding child custody or guardianship (parental rights and responsibilities) matters, a court will usually be approached. The court is also the upper guardian of all minor children within its area of Continue Reading

Please share. Someone in need may find it useful.
Call Now ButtonCall now