General Child Maintenance Questions and Answers

View question and answers regarding child maintenance posted on this website in the past. You may find some of the answers useful. My son is now 10 years old when he was much younger his father would pay here and there in all the years i have been supporting him… i recently got married to the man that loves my son dearly as his own. we want to change his surname also but i need his fathers permission. he said its fine but i need him to send me forms to say i may i have been wait more than over a year now and he keeps saying he is going to send it. i feel if he doesnt want me to change his surname then he should pay and help …..which he has not done in so many years.  please advise me The father will always have an obligation I want to learn more

Call Now ButtonCall now